Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has resumed his Porata Yatra bus tour in S Kota, Vizianagaram, today. Addressing a large gathering, Pawan made an earnest appeal. Pawan requested everyone to give Janasena a chance in the upcoming general elections.
“Give Janasena one chance to govern for the next 5 years. We will show what good governance is and we will make everyone vote for Janasena even after our 5-year tenure,” said Pawan.
Until recently, Pawan maintained that Janasena will be the kingmaker in AP politics after the 2019 elections. However, his latest statement hints that he is ready for the big responsibility of forming the government himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Bangaru Bullodu’ Movie?
- Irish actress accidentally reveals RRR’s release date
- Laksh Chadalavada’s Gangster Gangaraju goes on floors
- Peppy dance number Are Em Ayyindho Emo from Thellavarithe Guruvaram is out
- Two exciting updates on Prabhas and Deepika’s sci-fi thriller soon
- Upasana Konidela unveils Sandhya Raju, Revanth Korukonda’s Natyam first look