Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has resumed his Porata Yatra bus tour in S Kota, Vizianagaram, today. Addressing a large gathering, Pawan made an earnest appeal. Pawan requested everyone to give Janasena a chance in the upcoming general elections.
“Give Janasena one chance to govern for the next 5 years. We will show what good governance is and we will make everyone vote for Janasena even after our 5-year tenure,” said Pawan.
Until recently, Pawan maintained that Janasena will be the kingmaker in AP politics after the 2019 elections. However, his latest statement hints that he is ready for the big responsibility of forming the government himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?