Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has resumed his Porata Yatra bus tour in S Kota, Vizianagaram, today. Addressing a large gathering, Pawan made an earnest appeal. Pawan requested everyone to give Janasena a chance in the upcoming general elections.
“Give Janasena one chance to govern for the next 5 years. We will show what good governance is and we will make everyone vote for Janasena even after our 5-year tenure,” said Pawan.
Until recently, Pawan maintained that Janasena will be the kingmaker in AP politics after the 2019 elections. However, his latest statement hints that he is ready for the big responsibility of forming the government himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India