Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has resumed his Porata Yatra bus tour in S Kota, Vizianagaram, today. Addressing a large gathering, Pawan made an earnest appeal. Pawan requested everyone to give Janasena a chance in the upcoming general elections.
“Give Janasena one chance to govern for the next 5 years. We will show what good governance is and we will make everyone vote for Janasena even after our 5-year tenure,” said Pawan.
Until recently, Pawan maintained that Janasena will be the kingmaker in AP politics after the 2019 elections. However, his latest statement hints that he is ready for the big responsibility of forming the government himself.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities