Kartikeya and Lavanya Tripathi’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga released on March 19 and ended up as a huge flop at the box-office. Audiences didn’t expect such an uninspiring film from GA 2 Movies banner, which has produced several hits in the past.
Chaavu Kaburu Challaga marks Kartikeya’s fourth flop in a row. This morning, he took to Twitter and urged his fans go pardon him and give him another chance to prove himself. He said that CKC has explored a new actor in him and got him closer to the hearts of many.
“Been reading your messages, made me proud of #Basthibalaraju. And movie nachani andaru chinna thappulunna kshaminchesi inkoka chance ivandi, will definitely rectify and bounce back,” Kartikeya tweeted. Well, fans surely loved his honesty and it reflected in their replies.
#ChaavuKaburuChallaga a movie that explored a new actor in me,got me closer to the hearts of many.Been reading your messages,made me proud of #Basthibalaraju..
And movie nachani andaru chinna thappulunna kshaminchesi inkoka chance ivandi,will definitely rectify and bounce back😊 pic.twitter.com/mf7qE0ACH6
— Kartikeya (@ActorKartikeya) March 29, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana