Rangasthalam, Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, is scheduled to hit the screens on March 30. In the film, Charan will be seen as a hearing impaired young man named Chitti Babu. Charan’s rugged makeover, especially his thick beard, has become a hit with his fans.
Last night, Charan took part in an event and he was all praises for Rangasthalam. “Rangasthalam is one of the best films in my decade old career. I have given one of my best performances in this movie. I have worked for 365 days for the film and got emotional while shaving off my beard a couple of days ago,” Charan said.
Also starring Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and others, Rangasthalam is directed by Sukumar. DSP is the film’s music composer and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the project.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu