Rangasthalam, Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated period village drama, is scheduled to hit the screens on March 30. In the film, Charan will be seen as a hearing impaired young man named Chitti Babu. Charan’s rugged makeover, especially his thick beard, has become a hit with his fans.
Last night, Charan took part in an event and he was all praises for Rangasthalam. “Rangasthalam is one of the best films in my decade old career. I have given one of my best performances in this movie. I have worked for 365 days for the film and got emotional while shaving off my beard a couple of days ago,” Charan said.
Also starring Samantha, Jagapathi Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty and others, Rangasthalam is directed by Sukumar. DSP is the film’s music composer and Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Director Teja tests positive for COVID 19
- Mumbai cops-Sushanth searched for ways to kill himself
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami