Even as he is nearing his 60s, hero Nagarjuna is still one of the most fittest and charismatic actors in the country. Now, none other than Nag’s son, the charming Akkineni young lad Akhil, admits that his father’s ‘Manmadhudu’ looks are giving him a complex.
Akhil watched the just released ‘Hey Menina’ song from Nag’s upcoming romantic comedy, Manmadhudu 2, and tweeted, “Manmadhudu for a reason!!! It’s hard to keep up when your dad looks like this! Giving me a complex, I tell you… loving the song.” And fans couldn’t agree more with Akhil. Nag’s evergreen stylish looks in the song have floored his fans.
Manmadhudu 2 is hitting theaters on August 9. The film also has Rakul Preet, Samantha, Lakshmi and Vennela Kishore in prominent roles. Rahul Ravindran is the director. Nag and Gemini Kiran have jointly produced the movie in association with Viacom18.
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) July 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s emotional post on AVD Cinemas’ launch
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic