Nithin is on cloud nine these days, thanks to the remarkable success of his recent film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe. Last year, Ishq gave him a new lease of life and he has hit the bull’s eye this time. His latest film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe has turned out to be a smash hit and Nithin shared another interesting fact about the film. Apparently, the film has already collected more revenue than what Ishq managed to do in 100 days. Surprisingly, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe managed this feat in just nine days which is fantastic by any yardstick.
Good pre-release buzz and Nithin-Nithya Menen’s combination worked wonders for the film and the overall entertainment quotient further ensured its dream run at box office. There’s no other film in the past couple of weeks which has caught public attention as much as Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and it’s expected to do extremely well for the next few days. Vijay Kumar Konda has directed the film and Nikitha Reddy produced it. Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar also played the lead roles. Anup Rubens scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut