Young hero Nikhil is on cloud nine these days and he rightly deserves every bit of it. The actor’s latest movie, the romantic fantasy thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, has been going great guns at box-offices worldwide.
Sharing his happiness over the film’s success during a TV show, Nikhil said that his film is high on content and that he is glad that audiences lapped it up and made the film overpower the demonetization menace which devastated the film trade over the past couple of weeks.
This VI Anand directorial venture had Hebah Patel, Nandita Swetha and Avika Gor in important roles. Meghana Arts banner has produced the movie.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup