Young hero Nikhil is on cloud nine these days and he rightly deserves every bit of it. The actor’s latest movie, the romantic fantasy thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, has been going great guns at box-offices worldwide.
Sharing his happiness over the film’s success during a TV show, Nikhil said that his film is high on content and that he is glad that audiences lapped it up and made the film overpower the demonetization menace which devastated the film trade over the past couple of weeks.
This VI Anand directorial venture had Hebah Patel, Nandita Swetha and Avika Gor in important roles. Meghana Arts banner has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions