Young hero Nikhil is on cloud nine these days and he rightly deserves every bit of it. The actor’s latest movie, the romantic fantasy thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, has been going great guns at box-offices worldwide.
Sharing his happiness over the film’s success during a TV show, Nikhil said that his film is high on content and that he is glad that audiences lapped it up and made the film overpower the demonetization menace which devastated the film trade over the past couple of weeks.
This VI Anand directorial venture had Hebah Patel, Nandita Swetha and Avika Gor in important roles. Meghana Arts banner has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son