After making a decent debut in Tollywood with 2009 released, Prayanam, heroine Payal Ghosh later did a key role in NTR’s Oosaravelli. But the talented beauty failed to succeed and went back to Mumbai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the glamorous girl is gearing up for her second innings in Tollywood. Buzz is also that she is roped in for a key role in Balayya-Boyapati’s forthcoming film.
If the news turns into reality, it is a big break for Payal and she can make a solid comeback in Telugu cinema soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project