After making a decent debut in Tollywood with 2009 released, Prayanam, heroine Payal Ghosh later did a key role in NTR’s Oosaravelli. But the talented beauty failed to succeed and went back to Mumbai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the glamorous girl is gearing up for her second innings in Tollywood. Buzz is also that she is roped in for a key role in Balayya-Boyapati’s forthcoming film.
If the news turns into reality, it is a big break for Payal and she can make a solid comeback in Telugu cinema soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie