After making a decent debut in Tollywood with 2009 released, Prayanam, heroine Payal Ghosh later did a key role in NTR’s Oosaravelli. But the talented beauty failed to succeed and went back to Mumbai.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the glamorous girl is gearing up for her second innings in Tollywood. Buzz is also that she is roped in for a key role in Balayya-Boyapati’s forthcoming film.
If the news turns into reality, it is a big break for Payal and she can make a solid comeback in Telugu cinema soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release