The highly-anticipated update on Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is here. Shankar took to Twitter just a while ago and revealed that the film’s first few glimpses will be released tomorrow. Needless to say that this will be a perfect Vinayaka Chavithi treat for Thalaivar fans.
Currently, the film’s post-production formalities are going on at a jet speed. 2.0 will feature world-class visual effects. Expectations are humongous on this visual extravaganza as the first part, Robot, was a huge blockbuster.
Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson play important roles in this film. AR Rahman has scored the film’s music and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the project with a whopping 400 plus crore budget. 2.0 is going to hit the screens on January 25, 2018.
Glimpses of what we've been upto …tomorrow 6pm #2point0
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) August 24, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release
- Pawan fans express their anguish over the remake rumors
- Huge pressure on Varisu to deliver