As per the latest revelation by one of 2.0’s producers Raju Mahalingam, the film’s Telugu version’s AP and Telangana theatrical rights have been sold to noted Telugu film distribution company, Global Cinemas, for a whopping amount. Global Cinemas’ Sunil Narang and Raju Mahalingam inked the deal yesterday.
2.0 is a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster sci-fi thriller, Robot. The sequel also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years