As per the latest revelation by one of 2.0’s producers Raju Mahalingam, the film’s Telugu version’s AP and Telangana theatrical rights have been sold to noted Telugu film distribution company, Global Cinemas, for a whopping amount. Global Cinemas’ Sunil Narang and Raju Mahalingam inked the deal yesterday.
2.0 is a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster sci-fi thriller, Robot. The sequel also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa