As per the latest revelation by one of 2.0’s producers Raju Mahalingam, the film’s Telugu version’s AP and Telangana theatrical rights have been sold to noted Telugu film distribution company, Global Cinemas, for a whopping amount. Global Cinemas’ Sunil Narang and Raju Mahalingam inked the deal yesterday.
2.0 is a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster sci-fi thriller, Robot. The sequel also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller