As per the latest revelation by one of 2.0’s producers Raju Mahalingam, the film’s Telugu version’s AP and Telangana theatrical rights have been sold to noted Telugu film distribution company, Global Cinemas, for a whopping amount. Global Cinemas’ Sunil Narang and Raju Mahalingam inked the deal yesterday.
2.0 is a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster sci-fi thriller, Robot. The sequel also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release