It is already known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace and according to the latest update, the Nizam area rights of the film have been bagged by Global Cinemas for a fancy price.
Bengal Tiger also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in the key roles. Milky beauties, Raashi Khanna and Tamannah are the female leads.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller