It is already known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi have teamed up for ‘Bengal Tiger’. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace and according to the latest update, the Nizam area rights of the film have been bagged by Global Cinemas for a fancy price.
Bengal Tiger also features Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Sayaji Shinde and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in the key roles. Milky beauties, Raashi Khanna and Tamannah are the female leads.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date