In the Indian film industry, there has always been a discussion about remuneration disparities between male and female actors. Male actors generally receive higher pay cheques than female actors, which has been the case for a long time. A few actresses in the past expressed their disappointment about the same.
Now the global star Priyanka Chopra has raised her voice regarding the differences in remuneration. In the promotional event of her new web series Citadel, Priyanka said that this is the first time in her 22 years of cine career that she is getting the same remuneration as her male co-star for Citadel.
Priyanka Chopra stated that it makes her surprised when she puts the same amount of hard work and time into her projects but ends up getting paid much less. Priyanka was referring to her past films when she made this remark.
Priyanka was astonished whether the reason that a woman leading Amazon Studios made a difference in the pay cheque. Citadel premieres on April 28 on Prime Video in multiple languages across the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Nani reveals when HIT 3 will start shooting
- John Wick 4 opens to positive reviews
- PAN Indian film’s trailer to be launched soon
- Viral Video: Ravi Teja & Nani groove to chartbuster Dhoom Dhaam Dhosthaan song
- Musical update on Mega hero’s next is here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food