Director Atlee is an expert in delivering masala entertainers, and time and again, he has proved the same. Contrary to his first film, Raja Rani, his other outings are with star heroes. Atlee is someone who believes more in commercial cinema. He made his Hindi debut with SRK’s Jawan.
Talking about the film’s response, Atlee said God is so kind to their movie unit. He was asked to speak about the records Jawan is creating in Bollywood. Responding to the same, Atlee noted that their intention was to entertain the audience. He added that the love the audience is showering on Jawan will make him work even harder for his next movie.
When asked about whom he loves to work with in Bollywood, Atlee said, “Of course, I would love to work with everyone. I want to work with Salman Khan sir, Aamir Khan sir, Hrithik sir, and Ranveer sir too. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Atlee will collaborate with Icon Star Allu Arjun next. But nothing is official yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna’s Naa Saami Ranga to be out on this date?
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman