The talented young producer Lakshmi Manchu is excited about her upcoming film ‘Gundello Godaari’. The romantic entertainer is set against the 1986 Godavari floods and Lakshmi says that the river Godavari is going to be a central part of the film. “The river Godavari will be key for the movie and you can feel its influence from the very beginning till the climax. The characters of the movie share a very emotional bond with the river”, says Lakshmi.
The unit shot extensive in the Godavari delta, braving the hot summer sun. A special sequence to simulate the flooding scenes has been shot in a specially designed 21 acre set.The movie is gearing up for a launch soon and post production activities are on currently.
Aadi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sandeep Kishan and Tapsee are playing the lead roles in this movie. Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Kumar Nagendra is the director.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US