Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s fans have once in a lifetime opportunity to act alongside their idol, thanks to Puri Jagannadh’s initiative. Last month, he had announced that Pawan Kalyan’s fans can take part in the shooting of Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu. Apparently, there are couple of scenes in the film which require massive crowds to walk alongside Pawan Kalyan. These scenes were supposed to be shot last month; however, shooting had to be postponed due to bad weather conditions. Now, Puri Jagannadh has confirmed that the date has been rescheduled to August 12. “I invite all the POWERSTAR PawanKalyan fans to the shooting of CGR at RamojiFilmCity from tomorrow till 12thAug Btwn 9am-4pm,” Puri Jagannadh posted on Twitter. Pawan Kalyan and Tamannaah are playing the lead roles in this film. DVV Danayya is producing the film and Mani Sharma is composing the music. The film is going to hit the screens on October 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda