Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s fans have once in a lifetime opportunity to act alongside their idol, thanks to Puri Jagannadh’s initiative. Last month, he had announced that Pawan Kalyan’s fans can take part in the shooting of Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu. Apparently, there are couple of scenes in the film which require massive crowds to walk alongside Pawan Kalyan. These scenes were supposed to be shot last month; however, shooting had to be postponed due to bad weather conditions. Now, Puri Jagannadh has confirmed that the date has been rescheduled to August 12. “I invite all the POWERSTAR PawanKalyan fans to the shooting of CGR at RamojiFilmCity from tomorrow till 12thAug Btwn 9am-4pm,” Puri Jagannadh posted on Twitter. Pawan Kalyan and Tamannaah are playing the lead roles in this film. DVV Danayya is producing the film and Mani Sharma is composing the music. The film is going to hit the screens on October 18.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him