Naga Babu’s son Varun Tej, will be marking his debut with Gollabhama. This movie’s shooting has picked up and the next schedule will start from July 29th in Hyderabad. As soon as this schedule is completed, the unit will move to Amalapuram for the next schedule which starts on August 5th.
Sreekanth Addala is the director of this film, and Pooja Hegde plays the lead actress. Micky J meyer is composing tunes for this movie which is being produced by Nallamallapu Srinivas (Bujji) and Tagore Madhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?