Star actor-filmmaker duo, Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram, will be joining forces with each other yet another time. The makers of Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake today made an official announcement that Trivikram will be penning the screenplay and dialogues for this crazy multi-starrer.
In the past, Pawan and Trivikram had collaborated on Jalsa, Teenmaar, Atharintiki Dharedhi and Agnyaathavaasi. Needless to say, expectations among fans will be quite high on the project since the duo is reuniting after almost 3 years. This as-yet-untitled action drama will be directed by Saagar K Chandra and the regular shooting will kick-start from January 22. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling the film. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter