Even though Sai Pallavi is a Tamil girl, she found huge success in both Malayalam and Telugu cinema. After a long delay, her Tamil debut, Diya is all set for a release this Friday.
There is a decent buzz for this film in the Tamil circles as it is the first time that Sai Pallavi is acting in a straight Tamil film. Moreover, director AL Vijay is also a popular director in Tamil cinema.
Based on the sensitive issue of abortion, this film will also release as Kanam in Telugu. Naga Shourya plays the main lead.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding