Even though Sai Pallavi is a Tamil girl, she found huge success in both Malayalam and Telugu cinema. After a long delay, her Tamil debut, Diya is all set for a release this Friday.
There is a decent buzz for this film in the Tamil circles as it is the first time that Sai Pallavi is acting in a straight Tamil film. Moreover, director AL Vijay is also a popular director in Tamil cinema.
Based on the sensitive issue of abortion, this film will also release as Kanam in Telugu. Naga Shourya plays the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date