On Monday, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s tweet about him testing positive for Novel Coronavirus left his fans and well-wishers shocked and worried. Chiru quarantined himself at home and took medication based on doctors’ advice.
This evening, much to everyone’s relief, Chiru again took to Twitter and revealed that he has taken three different tests and that he has now tested negative for the deadly virus. The stalwart actor also revealed that doctors have come to a conclusion that the previous COVID-19 positive result was due to a faulty RT PCR test kit.
Chiru went on to extend his heartfelt thanks for the concern and love shown by all his fans for the last few days. Now that he is hale and hearty, Chiru will resume Acharya’s shoot very soon.
A group of doctors did three different tests and concluded that I am Covid negative & that the earlier result was due to a faulty RT PCR kit. My heartfelt thanks for the concern, love shown by all of you during this time. Humbled ! 🙏❤️ pic.twitter.com/v8dwFvzznw
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) November 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life