Here’s some good news for all the Tamil fans of Superstar Mahesh Babu. The Tamil Film Producer’s Council (TFPC) has reportedly withdrawn the 1 and a half months long strike, making way for BAN’s grand release across Tamil Nadu this Friday.
Since March 2nd, entire Kollywood came to a halt as the TFPC announced total shutdown of the industry following a tiff with the Digital Service Providers (DSPs) over the exorbitant Virtual Print Fee (VPF) issue. Later, the TFPC also demanded the TN state government to resolve the long-pending issues to revive the ailing film industry.
There have been no shootings and no new releases since March first week. This evening, several representatives of the TFPC met with the Tamil Nadu minister and had fruitful discussion, following which the TFPC decided to withdraw the strike. New movies will release from Friday and shootings will also resume on the same day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’