Sateesh claimed that the story of Drishyam, is copied from his book ‘Oru Mazhakalathu’ which was published way back in May 2013. Now, according to the latest update, the court has dismissed the case and has voted in the favor of Jeethu Joseph who is directing the film. Shooting of this flick is nearing completion and is all set for a summer release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever
- Priyadarshi lived in the role of Mallesham- Raj R
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next