Sateesh claimed that the story of Drishyam, is copied from his book ‘Oru Mazhakalathu’ which was published way back in May 2013. Now, according to the latest update, the court has dismissed the case and has voted in the favor of Jeethu Joseph who is directing the film. Shooting of this flick is nearing completion and is all set for a summer release.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?