Sateesh claimed that the story of Drishyam, is copied from his book ‘Oru Mazhakalathu’ which was published way back in May 2013. Now, according to the latest update, the court has dismissed the case and has voted in the favor of Jeethu Joseph who is directing the film. Shooting of this flick is nearing completion and is all set for a summer release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?