Fans of star hero Ravi Teja were upset when rumors of his next film under his Veera director Ramesh Varma’s direction being shelved went viral a few days ago. However, the latest update will make all the fans of the Mass Maharaj heave a sigh of relief.
Apparently, this as-yet-untitled film is not shelved but there are some creative differences between Ravi Teja and Ramesh Varma. While the actor wants the man in form Thaman to score the music for the film, Ramesh is more keen on roping in Devi Sri Prasad for the job. The makers are trying to get Ravi Teja and Ramesh Varma onto the same track, and the project will be going on floors as soon as the issue is resolved.
Veteran producer Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the film. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar