Here’s the much-awaited news for all the die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth. The ‘Thalaivar’ is finally going to meet his fans after 9 long years. The fans meet will take place for 4 days starting from May 15 to 19.
Rajini was supposed to interact with his fans last month itself. However, the Super Star had to cancel the event temporarily as he couldn’t oblige the request for a selfie with each and every fan. Also, Rajini may not discuss his political entry with fans, as being speculated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing