Here’s the much-awaited news for all the die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth. The ‘Thalaivar’ is finally going to meet his fans after 9 long years. The fans meet will take place for 4 days starting from May 15 to 19.
Rajini was supposed to interact with his fans last month itself. However, the Super Star had to cancel the event temporarily as he couldn’t oblige the request for a selfie with each and every fan. Also, Rajini may not discuss his political entry with fans, as being speculated.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?