Here’s the much-awaited news for all the die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth. The ‘Thalaivar’ is finally going to meet his fans after 9 long years. The fans meet will take place for 4 days starting from May 15 to 19.
Rajini was supposed to interact with his fans last month itself. However, the Super Star had to cancel the event temporarily as he couldn’t oblige the request for a selfie with each and every fan. Also, Rajini may not discuss his political entry with fans, as being speculated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 crosses $500K mark at the US box office
- Shocker: 40-year-old Telugu film finally gets a release date
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments