Fans of acclaimed Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan were heartbroken when the actor revealed in summer that he was diagnosed with a high-grade Neuroendocrine cancer. Irrfan moved to London, where he has been undergoing advanced treatment and spending his time with his family.
In a major good news for all the fans, it is being reported that Irrfan Khan may come back to India during the upcoming Diwali season. Yesterday, there were reports that Irfan may begin shooting for Hindi Medium’s sequel from December.
However, Irrfan’s spokesperson has denied the reports of the actor shooting for Hindi Medium 2, but clarified that Irrfan may come to India around Diwali. Irrfan’s fans, who have been praying for his speedy recovery, took a deep breath with the latest reports.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?