Fans of acclaimed Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan were heartbroken when the actor revealed in summer that he was diagnosed with a high-grade Neuroendocrine cancer. Irrfan moved to London, where he has been undergoing advanced treatment and spending his time with his family.
In a major good news for all the fans, it is being reported that Irrfan Khan may come back to India during the upcoming Diwali season. Yesterday, there were reports that Irfan may begin shooting for Hindi Medium’s sequel from December.
However, Irrfan’s spokesperson has denied the reports of the actor shooting for Hindi Medium 2, but clarified that Irrfan may come to India around Diwali. Irrfan’s fans, who have been praying for his speedy recovery, took a deep breath with the latest reports.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part