Legendary playback singer, Lata Mangeshkar, has been recovered from Covid-19 and pneumonia, confirmed Rajesh Tope, Health Minister, Maharashtra. It is known news that Lata Mangeshkar was admitted to ICU in Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai on January 11, 2022.
The Health Minister spoke to the media today and said that he spoke with Dr Pratit Samdani who is treating singer Lata Mangeshkar. She’s recovering, was on a ventilator for some days, but is better now. She is no longer on the ventilator. Only oxygen is being given to her. She is responding to the treatment.
The fans of the 92-year-old singer prodigy are feeling happy after hearing this news and thanking the doctors for their enormous efforts in making her healthy again.
She will be discharged soon and to know more details about Lata Mangeshkar’s health, keep watching this space.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun – Hi Nanna will touch everyone’s hearts, not just fathers
- Guntur Kaaram: Time locked for the promo of Oh My Baby
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu – Shobha Shetty’s elimination being celebrated
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why