Genelia has had a good innings in the south all these years and she is making her presence felt in the north these days. When you ask her the reason for her success, she attributes that to the good roles she has got. “Good roles are hard to come by. They are quite rare but I have always given preference to quality over quantity. That is the reason why I never signed up for every role that came my way,irrespective of the money and the star. I only chose roles that gave me scope to perform and impress “, said Genelia.
She is getting married to her long time lover Riteish soon and will be seen in Rana Daggubati’s ‘Naa Ishtam’ very soon.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief