Genelia has had a good innings in the south all these years and she is making her presence felt in the north these days. When you ask her the reason for her success, she attributes that to the good roles she has got. “Good roles are hard to come by. They are quite rare but I have always given preference to quality over quantity. That is the reason why I never signed up for every role that came my way,irrespective of the money and the star. I only chose roles that gave me scope to perform and impress “, said Genelia.
She is getting married to her long time lover Riteish soon and will be seen in Rana Daggubati’s ‘Naa Ishtam’ very soon.
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK