Ever since the blockbuster success of Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s summer family entertainer S/O Satyamurthy, a large number of films have been released but failed to cash on the holiday advantage. Only Ganga, which is a dubbed version of Tamil blockbuster Kanchana 2, managed to continue its dream run with a stupendous success.
Firstly, most of the films released lacked quality in their content and failed to hold the interest levels of the audiences. Secondly, the IPL season too affected the collections to a great extent. And of late, the heat wave across the Telugu states scared the movie patrons away from the theaters during the day time. This made the exhibitors, distributors and even the producers of several summer releases suffer huge losses.
Now that the IPL season concluded much to the relief of film trade, a string of medium and high budget films with high standards of making are gearing up for release amidst heavy expectations. A large section of movie buffs now prefer to head to cinemas to beat the heat and enjoy the films in A/C theaters. On the whole, looks like it will be a
much welcome change for film trade starting this Friday.
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake