There was not much of a buzz for Jaanu before the release as the film was a remake of the cult hit 96. But the last few days were good as Samantha and Sharwa promoted the film in a good way.
The occupancy for the film was also dull on the first day as the B and C center openings were dull. But as the word of mouth spread by evening things have changed drastically.
The film is seeing good occupancy today as the noon shows have started well and the advance bookings for today’s shows are also decent. This weekend is key as the film needs to make the most of it these two days itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?