There was not much of a buzz for Jaanu before the release as the film was a remake of the cult hit 96. But the last few days were good as Samantha and Sharwa promoted the film in a good way.
The occupancy for the film was also dull on the first day as the B and C center openings were dull. But as the word of mouth spread by evening things have changed drastically.
The film is seeing good occupancy today as the noon shows have started well and the advance bookings for today’s shows are also decent. This weekend is key as the film needs to make the most of it these two days itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match