Amid a positive pre-release buzz, two medium budget movies, Gooddachari and Chi La Sow, released yesterday to unanimous positive response. Critics and movies lovers have given a collective thumbs up to both the movies and the opening day collections for both the movies are quite good.
In Krishna district, Goodachari collected a decent share of Rs 7,47,269 on its opening day. On the other hand, Chi La Sow collected a theatrical share of Rs 2,39,392 on day one in the Krishna region.
Thanks to the unanimous positive word of mouth, both Goodachari and Chi La Sow will play to packed houses and rake in the moolah over the weekend. Stay tuned for more regular updates on the box-office collections of these two movies.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies