Released on Friday, both Goodachari and Chi La Sow have turned out to be successful ventures at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. Both the movies are performing quite well at the ticket counters in the Krishna region.
On Sunday, on its third day of release, Goodachari collected a decent share of Rs 13,27,058. With this, the film’s total first weekend share tallies to Rs 29.59 lakhs. On the other hand, Chi La Sow collected Rs 4,66,107 share on Sunday, taking its 3-day Krishna district’s share to Rs 9.93 lakhs.
the final success range of both the movies will be decided considering how they will perform at the box-offices starting today. Stay tuned for more updates on the box-office collections of these two much appreciated movies.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record