Released on Friday, both Goodachari and Chi La Sow have turned out to be successful ventures at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. Both the movies are performing quite well at the ticket counters in the Krishna region.
On Sunday, on its third day of release, Goodachari collected a decent share of Rs 13,27,058. With this, the film’s total first weekend share tallies to Rs 29.59 lakhs. On the other hand, Chi La Sow collected Rs 4,66,107 share on Sunday, taking its 3-day Krishna district’s share to Rs 9.93 lakhs.
the final success range of both the movies will be decided considering how they will perform at the box-offices starting today. Stay tuned for more updates on the box-office collections of these two much appreciated movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa