Ever since its release last Friday, Adivi Sesh’s much acclaimed spy thriller, Goodachari, is having a solid run in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film collected $53K from the Thursday premieres.
Goodachari went on to capitalize on the positive word of mouth and collected $104K on Friday. And on Saturday, until the latest updates, the film collected over $145K, taking its latest total to over $300K. With Saturday’s unreported collections and a promising Sunday to follow, it remains to be seen if Goodachari will manage to enter the half-a-million club by Sunday itself.
Goodachari was written by Sesh himself. Shobhita Dhulipala, Vennela Kishore and Supriya Yarlagadda played crucial roles in the film. Debutant Sashi Kiran Tikka is the film’s director and Abhishek Nama is the producer.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record