Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari released on Friday and is having a successful run at the cinemas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and of course in the US. The film, on Saturday, collected a share of Rs 8,84,869 in Krishna district, taking its 2-day overall total to Rs 16.32 lakhs.
On the other hand, in East Godavari, Goodachari had a solid Saturday and collected a share of Rs 5,30,081. The film’s 2-day share in the East Godavari region is Rs 10.98 lakhs. Thanks to the unanimous positive buzz, Goodachari is expected to have a strong Sunday.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record