Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari released on Friday and is having a successful run at the cinemas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and of course in the US. The film, on Saturday, collected a share of Rs 8,84,869 in Krishna district, taking its 2-day overall total to Rs 16.32 lakhs.
On the other hand, in East Godavari, Goodachari had a solid Saturday and collected a share of Rs 5,30,081. The film’s 2-day share in the East Godavari region is Rs 10.98 lakhs. Thanks to the unanimous positive buzz, Goodachari is expected to have a strong Sunday.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?