Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari released on Friday and is having a successful run at the cinemas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and of course in the US. The film, on Saturday, collected a share of Rs 8,84,869 in Krishna district, taking its 2-day overall total to Rs 16.32 lakhs.
On the other hand, in East Godavari, Goodachari had a solid Saturday and collected a share of Rs 5,30,081. The film’s 2-day share in the East Godavari region is Rs 10.98 lakhs. Thanks to the unanimous positive buzz, Goodachari is expected to have a strong Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes