Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari released on Friday and is having a successful run at the cinemas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and of course in the US. The film, on Saturday, collected a share of Rs 8,84,869 in Krishna district, taking its 2-day overall total to Rs 16.32 lakhs.
On the other hand, in East Godavari, Goodachari had a solid Saturday and collected a share of Rs 5,30,081. The film’s 2-day share in the East Godavari region is Rs 10.98 lakhs. Thanks to the unanimous positive buzz, Goodachari is expected to have a strong Sunday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru will be a huge commercial hit-Rajendra Prasad
- Samantha turns down a Bollywood offer
- Craze building up for Venky Mama
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star