Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari released on Friday and is having a successful run at the cinemas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded and of course in the US. The film, on Saturday, collected a share of Rs 8,84,869 in Krishna district, taking its 2-day overall total to Rs 16.32 lakhs.
On the other hand, in East Godavari, Goodachari had a solid Saturday and collected a share of Rs 5,30,081. The film’s 2-day share in the East Godavari region is Rs 10.98 lakhs. Thanks to the unanimous positive buzz, Goodachari is expected to have a strong Sunday.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani