Released last Friday, Adivi Sesh’s highly acclaimed spy thriller, Goodachari, has performed exceedingly well at the box-offices in the Telugu states and overseas in it’s opening weekend. The film has had a solid first weekend and collected Rs 4.39 crore worldwide share, including $415,476 at the US box-office.
Below are Goodachari’s 3-day areawise collections:
|Nizam||Rs 1.26 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 25 lks|
|Nellore||Rs 8 lks|
|Guntur||Rs 23 lks|
|Krishna||Rs 29.5 lks|
|West||Rs 13.5 lks|
|East||Rs 20 lks|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 40 lks|
|Total 3 day AP & TG share||Rs 2.85 Cr|
|USA||Rs 1.09 Cr|
|Karnataka||RS 35 lks|
|ROI & ROW||RS10 lks|
|Total 3-day worldwide share||Rs 4.39 Cr|
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?