Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari opened to some strong reviews all over yesterday. The word of mouth for this film is very strong and the latest we hear is that spy thriller has made close to 1.2 crores on its first day worldwide.
With the weekend setting in today, the collections are set to improve even more. The occupancy today from the morning shows has been very good in the A centers and multiplexes.
The film is made on a budget of four crores and if the film continues the way it is going now, the distributors are set to see good money from the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food