Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari opened to some strong reviews all over yesterday. The word of mouth for this film is very strong and the latest we hear is that spy thriller has made close to 1.2 crores on its first day worldwide.
With the weekend setting in today, the collections are set to improve even more. The occupancy today from the morning shows has been very good in the A centers and multiplexes.
The film is made on a budget of four crores and if the film continues the way it is going now, the distributors are set to see good money from the film.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie