Gopala Gopala is the most anticipated movie in recent times and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make it a memorable one for the fans. The shooting of the film is complete and the post production activities are going on at a break neck pace to meet the Sankranthi deadline. The first look of the movie is expected to be out on November 28th and leading publicity designers of Tollywood, AB Core designs have been working on it for some time. The look of Pawan Kalyan is a matter of serious curiosity for everyone and the designers are said to have moulded the first look keeping in mind the expectations.
Gopala Gopala is another multi starrer in Tollywood with Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh playing major roles. The movie is a remake of the superhit Hindi film “Oh! My God”. Directed by Bobby, the movie will be releasing as a Pongal gift for fans.
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24