After a long wait, ‘Gopala Gopala’ released to a thumping response last Saturday. Cashing on the festive craze, the film amassed a superb first day share and is working its magic at the box office. The movie is working its magic even in Chennai, where it is ruling the charts as the number one grosser, surpassing even the Tamil films.
The presence of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh is drawing huge audiences all over, and in Chennai too, the fans of both these stars are thronging the theaters for multiple shows. ‘Gopala Gopala’ crossed the daily shares of Tamil films like ‘Vellaikarai Durai’, ‘Kappal’ and the latest Hollywood action flick ‘Taken 3’ as well as Aamir Khan’s biggest blockbuster ‘PK’. Even in overseas areas, ‘Gopala Gopala’ is collecting huge shares and is heading towards becoming a grand Sankranthi success.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon