After a long wait, ‘Gopala Gopala’ released to a thumping response last Saturday. Cashing on the festive craze, the film amassed a superb first day share and is working its magic at the box office. The movie is working its magic even in Chennai, where it is ruling the charts as the number one grosser, surpassing even the Tamil films.
The presence of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh is drawing huge audiences all over, and in Chennai too, the fans of both these stars are thronging the theaters for multiple shows. ‘Gopala Gopala’ crossed the daily shares of Tamil films like ‘Vellaikarai Durai’, ‘Kappal’ and the latest Hollywood action flick ‘Taken 3’ as well as Aamir Khan’s biggest blockbuster ‘PK’. Even in overseas areas, ‘Gopala Gopala’ is collecting huge shares and is heading towards becoming a grand Sankranthi success.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure