After a long wait, ‘Gopala Gopala’ released to a thumping response last Saturday. Cashing on the festive craze, the film amassed a superb first day share and is working its magic at the box office. According to the latest update, the movie is all set to cross the 30 crores mark after the first week of its release.
The presence of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh is drawing huge audiences all over. Even in overseas areas, ‘Gopala Gopala’ is collecting huge shares and is heading towards record collections.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller