After a long wait, ‘Gopala Gopala’ released to a thumping response last Saturday. Cashing on the festive craze, the film amassed a superb first day share and is working its magic at the box office. According to the latest update, the movie is all set to cross the 30 crores mark after the first week of its release.
The presence of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh is drawing huge audiences all over. Even in overseas areas, ‘Gopala Gopala’ is collecting huge shares and is heading towards record collections.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film