It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are teaming for an big budget multi-starrer. The latest buzz is that Gopi Sundar who has become the talk of the town for his thumping music score for Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju, has been roped in as the music director for this film.
Shooting of this film will go on floors in April, and the first schedule will be shot extensively in Dubai. Director Vamsi Paidipally is currently busy with the pre-production works, and is planning to shoot a major chunk of the film in the beautiful locales of Dubai.
Renowned production house, PVP will be producing this multi-statter in both Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya