He has been doing a lot of Telugu projects over the years. And more often than not, Gopi Sundar churns albums that become instant chartbusters. However, it has taken time for him to make the move but the music director has finally moved shop to Hyderabad!
In a bid to do a lot more work in Telugu and Tamil, the composer who was based out of Kerala so far, has set up separate studios in Chennai as well.
With big projects in hand, he was apparently finding it difficult to logistically be available since his studio wasn’t here. In fact, anyone who wanted to work with him had to travel all the way to Kochi to get work done.
He is presently working on World Famous Lover, Entha Manchivadivi Ra and Akhil’s next with Bommarillu Bhaskar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now