He has been doing a lot of Telugu projects over the years. And more often than not, Gopi Sundar churns albums that become instant chartbusters. However, it has taken time for him to make the move but the music director has finally moved shop to Hyderabad!
In a bid to do a lot more work in Telugu and Tamil, the composer who was based out of Kerala so far, has set up separate studios in Chennai as well.
With big projects in hand, he was apparently finding it difficult to logistically be available since his studio wasn’t here. In fact, anyone who wanted to work with him had to travel all the way to Kochi to get work done.
He is presently working on World Famous Lover, Entha Manchivadivi Ra and Akhil’s next with Bommarillu Bhaskar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Sonu Sood’s massive humanitarian gesture for over 12,000 migrants
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers