He has been doing a lot of Telugu projects over the years. And more often than not, Gopi Sundar churns albums that become instant chartbusters. However, it has taken time for him to make the move but the music director has finally moved shop to Hyderabad!
In a bid to do a lot more work in Telugu and Tamil, the composer who was based out of Kerala so far, has set up separate studios in Chennai as well.
With big projects in hand, he was apparently finding it difficult to logistically be available since his studio wasn’t here. In fact, anyone who wanted to work with him had to travel all the way to Kochi to get work done.
He is presently working on World Famous Lover, Entha Manchivadivi Ra and Akhil’s next with Bommarillu Bhaskar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?