Macho hero Gopichand and actress Nayanathara will be heading to Switzerland for the shooting of their new movie. The schedule is expected to start from September 1st and veteran director B.Gopal will be handling this project. The film is said to be a powerful action entertainer with good family emotions
Balaji Real Media will be producing this venture and the muhurtham ceremony of the film was held today. Prakash Raj is expected to play a key role in this movie. Gopichand found some form with ‘Sahasam’ and he will be keen on consolidating it with this movie. Director B.Gopal delivered some blockbuster hits in the past but he has not been active for the last four years.
Gopichand and Nayanathara teamed up for a Bhupathi Pandian film earlier, but that project has been shelved.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections