Sreenu Vaitla’s new film with Macho Star Gopichand has been officially announced today. Sreenu Vaitla, who has a knack for delivering commercial entertainers, will make a high-voltage action entertainer with Gopichand. As per the reports, the film will showcase Gopichand in a never-before manner.
Venu Donepudi, who is very passionate about filmmaking, launched the new production banner Chitralayam Studios with the blessings of Superstar Krishna. He will be making big-budget entertainers with famous stars, and Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla’s project is the first film from the production house. Tentatively titled Gopichand32, most of the film’s shoot will happen in striking foreign locations.
The pooja ceremony has been held today. For the muhurtham shot, Mythri Naveen switched on the camera while legendary director K Raghavendra Rao sounded the clapboard. Sreenu Vaitla himself directed the first shot. Ramesh Prasad, Adiseshagiri Rao, Suresh Babu, and a few others graced the occasion. The film’s regular shoot will commence this month.
Gopi Mohan, who is associated with various blockbusters of Sreenu Vaitla, penned the screenplay. KV Guhan will crank the camera, whereas Chaitan Bharadwaj will render the tunes. The details about the female lead and other cast will be revealed shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar