Gopichand and Tamannaah’s eagerly awaited sports drama, Seetimaarr, was supposed to hit screens in summer. However, the pandemic second wave had disrupted the film’s release plans. At one point, there were rumors that Seetimaarr will opt for a direct OTT release.
But the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Seetimaarr will be releasing on September 10, as a Vinayaka Chaturthi festive treat. Incidentally, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is also eyeing the same date, and this will lead to a festive clash between the two movies.
In Seetimaarr, Gopichand plays Andhra Pradesh women’s team Kabaddi coach and Tamannaah essays the role of Telangana women’s team Kabaddi coach. Young Bollywood beauty Digangana Suryavanshi and Bigg Boss finalist Akhil Sarthak will be seen in key roles in this Srinivasa Chitturi production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Badri: Another change in the re-release date
- Poll : Will Pawan Kalyan’s Unstoppable episode break the previous records?
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told