Gopichand and Tamannaah’s eagerly awaited sports drama, Seetimaarr, was supposed to hit screens in summer. However, the pandemic second wave had disrupted the film’s release plans. At one point, there were rumors that Seetimaarr will opt for a direct OTT release.
But the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Seetimaarr will be releasing on September 10, as a Vinayaka Chaturthi festive treat. Incidentally, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is also eyeing the same date, and this will lead to a festive clash between the two movies.
In Seetimaarr, Gopichand plays Andhra Pradesh women’s team Kabaddi coach and Tamannaah essays the role of Telangana women’s team Kabaddi coach. Young Bollywood beauty Digangana Suryavanshi and Bigg Boss finalist Akhil Sarthak will be seen in key roles in this Srinivasa Chitturi production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s mom Menaka gives her a pleasant surprise
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director