Looks like macho actor Gopichand is on a signing spree. After shooting back-to-back for B Gopal and AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary films, the actor is reportedly in talks with two more directors. We had already reported that Gopichand gave his nod to AM Jyothi Krishna’s script.
Now, latest reports reveal that Gopichand has also given a go-ahead to Paruchuri Murali, the director of his 2005 hit film Andhrudu. Apparently, the story is an action drama with ample doses of mass elements. Senior producers Bhagawan and Pullarao will produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Sonu Sood’s massive humanitarian gesture for over 12,000 migrants
- Prakash Raj lends a helping hand to migrant workers