Looks like macho actor Gopichand is on a signing spree. After shooting back-to-back for B Gopal and AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary films, the actor is reportedly in talks with two more directors. We had already reported that Gopichand gave his nod to AM Jyothi Krishna’s script.
Now, latest reports reveal that Gopichand has also given a go-ahead to Paruchuri Murali, the director of his 2005 hit film Andhrudu. Apparently, the story is an action drama with ample doses of mass elements. Senior producers Bhagawan and Pullarao will produce this film.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu