Looks like macho actor Gopichand is on a signing spree. After shooting back-to-back for B Gopal and AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary films, the actor is reportedly in talks with two more directors. We had already reported that Gopichand gave his nod to AM Jyothi Krishna’s script.
Now, latest reports reveal that Gopichand has also given a go-ahead to Paruchuri Murali, the director of his 2005 hit film Andhrudu. Apparently, the story is an action drama with ample doses of mass elements. Senior producers Bhagawan and Pullarao will produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections
- Interesting title of Vijay Devarakonda’s next revealed
- Prabhas starts making key corrections
- Valmiki’s Guntur and Krishna pre-release business