Looks like macho actor Gopichand is on a signing spree. After shooting back-to-back for B Gopal and AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary films, the actor is reportedly in talks with two more directors. We had already reported that Gopichand gave his nod to AM Jyothi Krishna’s script.
Now, latest reports reveal that Gopichand has also given a go-ahead to Paruchuri Murali, the director of his 2005 hit film Andhrudu. Apparently, the story is an action drama with ample doses of mass elements. Senior producers Bhagawan and Pullarao will produce this film.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero