Action hero Gopichand and star heroine Tamannaah are sharing screen space for the first time in director Samapth Nandi’s sports drama, Seetimaarr. The film had wrapped nearly sixty percent of its talkie part in three schedules before the lockdown.
Now, the latest update is that Seetimaarr’s team is gearing up to resume the shoot from November 23. The unit will be wrapping up the balance portions in a single schedule in Hyderabad. Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as the coaches of Andhra and Telangana women’s Kabaddi teams respectively.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this high budget project. Digangana Suryawanshi will be seen in a key role in the movie. Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy