Action hero Gopichand and star heroine Tamannaah are sharing screen space for the first time in director Samapth Nandi’s sports drama, Seetimaarr. The film had wrapped nearly sixty percent of its talkie part in three schedules before the lockdown.
Now, the latest update is that Seetimaarr’s team is gearing up to resume the shoot from November 23. The unit will be wrapping up the balance portions in a single schedule in Hyderabad. Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as the coaches of Andhra and Telangana women’s Kabaddi teams respectively.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this high budget project. Digangana Suryawanshi will be seen in a key role in the movie. Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda