The upcoming Sankranthi festive season is already jam-packed with the possible release of the biggies like Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab, Balakrishna’s film with Boyapati Srinu and the most eagerly awaited gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2. Now, yet another high budget entertainer seems to be joining the big Sankranthi clash.
As per the latest buzz, the makers of Gopichand and Tamannaah’s ongoing sports drama, Seetimaarr, are planning to release the film during the Sankranthi holiday season. Sankranthi can easily accommodate 3, 4 big movies, and the latest clash will be business as usual for trade circles.
Seetimaarr is being directed by Sampath Nandi and produced by Srinivasa Chitturi. Both Gopi and Tamannaah will be seen as Kabaddi coaches in this sports drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT