It’s well known that action hero Gopichand and star heroine Tamannaah have tramed up with each other for the first time for a high budget entertainer. The film will be directed by Sampath Nandi and it is being produced by Srinivasa Chitturi.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shoot has begun in Hyderabad yesterday. Gopi and Tamannaah will be seen as kabaddi coaches in the movie. Both the actors have taken training in the nuances of the sport to ace their roles.
While Gopi plays the head coach of the Andhra women’s kabaddi team, while Tamannaah plays Telangana women’s kabaddi team’s coach. The film will hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty
- Khaidi’s composer for Regina’s next
- Ajay Devgn to start shooting for RRR tomorrow
- Suriya’s next film in a plagiarism row
- Female lead locked for Ajith’s next