It’s well known that action hero Gopichand and star heroine Tamannaah have tramed up with each other for the first time for a high budget entertainer. The film will be directed by Sampath Nandi and it is being produced by Srinivasa Chitturi.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shoot has begun in Hyderabad yesterday. Gopi and Tamannaah will be seen as kabaddi coaches in the movie. Both the actors have taken training in the nuances of the sport to ace their roles.
While Gopi plays the head coach of the Andhra women’s kabaddi team, while Tamannaah plays Telangana women’s kabaddi team’s coach. The film will hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life