Action hero Gopichand and star heroine Tamannaah teamed up for the first time and are sharing screen space in Samapth Nandi’s sports drama, Seetimaarr. The film had wrapped nearly fifty percent of its talkie part before the lockdown began 3 months ago.
Now that the government has given permission to resume shootings, Seetimaarr’s team is gearing up for the shoot. Apparently, the team has decided to wrap up the remaining shoot in a single schedule in Hyderabad and the arrangements are being made accordingly.
Srinivasa Chitturi is bankrolling this high budget project. Both Gopichand and Tamannaah will be seen as the coaches of Andhra and Telangana women’s Kabaddi teams.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?