Gopichand got married to his fiancee Reshma earlier today at N Convention in Hyderabad. The duo had got engaged in December last year and Reshma happens to be hero Srikanth’s niece. Couple of days ago, the sangeeth ceremony was a glitzy affair and several top actors and filmmakers from Telugu industry graced the event. On the other hand, Gopichand’s career seems to have a purple patch after a long hiatus. His upcoming film Sahasam is making a lot of buzz and the first look of the film has received excellent response. Chandrasekhar Yeleti has directed the film and Gopichand plays the role of an ATM security guard who goes on an extra-ordinary journey in search of a treasure. The film is slated for release towards the end of May or early June. Post Sahasam, Gopichand will begin shooting for Deva Katta’s next action drama and there’s another film in B Gopal’s direction on the cards.
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda