The shooting for action hero Gopichand’s new film, Seetimaarr, has been kept on hold due to the Corona lockdown. Being directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has already wrapped up more than seventy percent of its shooting.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume from the month of October. News is also that if everything is normalised by January, the team is planning to release the film during Sankranthi, 2021.
If the news turns out to be true, Gopichand’s Seetimaarr is going to lock horns with Akhil’s Most Eligible Batchelor and Nithiin’s Rang De during the big festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: First look of Shanmukh’s Agent Anand Santosh looks cool