The shooting for action hero Gopichand’s new film, Seetimaarr, has been kept on hold due to the Corona lockdown. Being directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has already wrapped up more than seventy percent of its shooting.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will resume from the month of October. News is also that if everything is normalised by January, the team is planning to release the film during Sankranthi, 2021.
If the news turns out to be true, Gopichand’s Seetimaarr is going to lock horns with Akhil’s Most Eligible Batchelor and Nithiin’s Rang De during the big festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic