Like all other Tollywood stars, hero Gopichand has not been shooting for the last 3 months due to the lockdown. But he is going to pull off a solid feat from this August, if the latest reports are anything to go by.
Apparently, Gopichand is all set to resume the shooting for his intense sports drama Seetimaarr, from August. Furthermore, he will also kick-start shooting for his new film with Teja, titled Alivelu Venkataramana, again from August. When most film stars are still not ready to take any risk by resuming shoot, Gopichand’s decision to work on 2 movies simultaneously is surprising everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood’s debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next