Like all other Tollywood stars, hero Gopichand has not been shooting for the last 3 months due to the lockdown. But he is going to pull off a solid feat from this August, if the latest reports are anything to go by.
Apparently, Gopichand is all set to resume the shooting for his intense sports drama Seetimaarr, from August. Furthermore, he will also kick-start shooting for his new film with Teja, titled Alivelu Venkataramana, again from August. When most film stars are still not ready to take any risk by resuming shoot, Gopichand’s decision to work on 2 movies simultaneously is surprising everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller
- Pooja Hegde’s fun video from MEB’S night shoot