Keeping aside the disappointing result of his last release, Soukhyam, Actor Gopichand has moved on to his next film, Oxygen, under Jyothi Krishna’s direction. Now, latest reports reveal that the actor is set to revive his long forgotten film Jaganmohan IPS.
Also starring Nayanthara, Jaganmohan IPS was initially helmed by Tamil director Bhoopathi Pandian. However, the film was later passed on to senior director B Gopal, who completed nearly 90 percent of the shooting before it was shelved a year ago. The film is an intense action drama and Gopichand is reportedly keen on going back to his favorite genre.
Reports further say that the film has been rechristened as Ballem. The shooting is expected to resume soon and Gopichand is planning to release it this summer.
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon